The portal, run and managed by M/s Muralis Market
While using Muralis Market The Customer is deemed to have read the Shipping & Returns policy & other points mentioned below. Muralis Market reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- The photographs presented in this site are indicative only.
- The weights shown are only approximate.
- We will not be responsible for any damages.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and the products are delivered in the respective cities as selected by the customer.
- The price of all products listed on Muralis Market is inclusive of shipping charges, convenience charges and taxes.
- For the items delivered by courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply.
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage/delay direct to the consignment or consequential, caused due to incorrect address, any act of God, Force Majeure, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils in air, local disputes, accidents, any natural calamity, war, riot, commotion, strike, Local/Political Disruptions, Air / Rail / Road Disruptions / Delay or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Company or inherent vice in the contents of the consignment. No claim for loss / damage / delay will be entertained by the Company in such events.
- For Bulk Orders, Muralis Market to be intimated at least 2 days in advance. However, Muralis Market reserves the right to decline any bulk order purchase made through its website due to time constraint or logistic problem(s).
- Price shown on the website is different from the consignment box as the website price is inclusive of other charges such as shipment charges, packaging charges and taxes as applicable. As a result of accepting these terms and conditions, customer agrees to pay as per the price mentioned on the website and / or invoice generated by Muralis Market The customer agrees not to complain before any forum because of the difference in price
- Muralis Market will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.(This clause can be retained if you intend to change the price of the product as shown in the website
- In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of Muralis Market the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Chennai (India) courts only.
- The customer is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The customer should read the above terms and place the order with Muralis Market only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- The Customer will provide full address with pin code number and telephone number for all consignments booked for easy identification and prompt delivery. Muralis Market will not deliver any consignment with post-box address only. Further, the Muralis Market will not provide any proof of delivery in respect of consignments to be delivered to Governmental / Semi-Governmental offices.
- The Customer agrees to reimburse Muralis Market on demand any payment incurred by Muralis Market towards Octroi /Entry Tax charges, Sales Tax, Airport / Railway station. Demurrage Charges or any Penalty related to any of the aforesaid with are attached with the product ordered to be delivered by the Customer. .
- Muralis Market will destroy all records of delivery and other connected documents after 30 days of booking.
- All the terms & conditions printed overleaf of consignment note of the logistics partner are also binding on the Customer.
- The customer agrees to receive promotional SMS from Muralis Market . In case they wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS an email can be send to customercare@srikrishnasweets.
- Muralis Market owns the copyright of the website.